eniQ products have been independently tested by Toothfriendly International, and have received the ‘Happy Tooth’ certification.
eniQ is accredited by one of Australia’s Leading Sports Nutritionist
eniQ products have been reviewed and certified by Mr Boris Kazakov, Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist and Sports Dietitian. Boris Kazakov is a results driven Dietitian with over 30 years of clinical experience and expert in sports nutrition.
- Sports Nutrition Course, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra 2008
- Graduate Diploma in Dietetics, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, 1985
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Nutrition & Food Science ), Curtin University, Perth Western Australia, 1984
- 25 years in private practice – specialising in sports nutrition, weight management and diabetes
- Lecturer in Sports Nutrition – Endeavour College of Natural Health (Perth Campus), 2017-present
- Presenter Sports Nutrition Course for Personal Trainers, Sports Dietitians Australia, 2008, 2014
- Presenter Sports Nutrition, JET Camp – Motorcycling Western Australia, 2008- present
- Presenter Sports Nutrition PGA Australia, WA Training School, 2003- present
- Board member Sports Medicine Australia (WA), 2008-2011
- Sports Dietitian to Perth Glory Football Club – National Soccer League, 1999-2007
- Consultant Sports Dietitian, Sports Group Australia, 2000-2001
- Lecturer in Nutrition to Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) – Level 1 & 2 Sports Trainers Course 1995-2011
- Sports Dietitian to Reds Super League Rugby team – 1996-1997, National League
- Sports Dietitian to State Women’s Lightweight Rowing team 1995
- Sports Dietitian to Australian Women’s Volleyball team 1993-1994
- Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
- Accredited Nutritionist (AN)
The eniQ manufacturing plant is licenced by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (Licence Number MI-2012-LI-00060-3). This licence authorises the manufacture of listed and registered medicinal products (excluding medical devices), with multiple manufacturing steps for multiple product classifications.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is part of the Australian Government Department of Health, and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including prescription medicines, vaccines, sunscreens, vitamins and minerals, medical devices, blood and blood products.
The new gold standard
eniQ electrolyte and electrolyte whey protein isolate both contain a blend of citric acid and sodium citrate resulting in a less acidic, more pH balanced solution.
Smile! Our products contain palatinose – a low GI sugar component that’s easy on your teeth. Independently tested by Toothfriendly International, we now proudly carry the ‘Happy Tooth’ certification.